Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's been a while...

...and I don't have much time to post today, but I did want to let my loyal readers know that I have NOT forgotten about all of you, it's just been a crazy couple of weeks!!!

First off, I had to drop my advanced cake class due to hubby's surgeries. Let the booing begin...I know, I know, I didn't WANT to drop it, but with the care that hubby will be needing in the next few months, I just don't have time for the work that goes into this last one. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean that I will stop making cakes and treats for clients, and I will be retaking the class the next time it's offered, which will probably be after the first of the year. I am sad that I can't spend every Wednesday evening with Lady, given that she's totally one of my new fave people, and I know that she will miss me since she called me one of her "favorite students" yesterday (don't deny it, I have witnesses), but hopefully she will get over me and know that one day, she WILL see me again!! (Probably tomorrow, because I need cupcake trays.)

Also, this jewelry thing has taken on a mind of its own and has been INSANE lately. Of course, I throw up a little in my mouth every time I make a buckeye bracelet or earrings, but I do enjoy the creative process of it and I have been making a lot of other one-of-a-kind pieces that I PROMISE will be on the website soon. I would love to find a babysitter for my daughter and a hot Asian nurse that can tend to hubby for just a day (or 4) so I can start marking things off of my To-Do list, but so far, no plans for either (sorry, honey).

Thinking of having a trunk sale before Christmas to sell some already-made pieces, what do you guys think?

Thanks Cupcakes!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment