Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sooo...many...earrings...

I know my husband thinks I'm crazy when I find a new passion or hobby. This time, it's jewelry. I posted a few new items yesterday just to see what everyone thought of a possible jewelry line for Sinfully Sweets, but I've already had enough sales/orders to turn a profit in just the last week and a half that I've been making it!!

First, a HUGE shout out to Brooke and Laura who both agreed to pedal my wares at their workplaces today...I push my stuff on them, they push it on other people, it works. :-) Brooke sold 7 pairs of earrings and 4 bracelets BEFORE NOON today...I love that woman!!! Anyhoo, I tried to take some pics of what I made last night and below are the ones that turned out the best. Hopefully once I get all the money back in from Brooke's orders I can invest in either a better camera or a photographer.

The last ones happen to be my personal fave since I made them for myself for future Crew games, and in honor of the impending playoffs. The above are just a small sampling of what I've made so far, but my plan in the next couple of weeks is to have enough to make a small catalog for Christmas orders. (It's only 58 days away you know...) If by chance you would like a catalog emailed to you once I have it put together, please email me at info@sinfullysweets.net and I will make sure you get put on the list. All of the items will be shippable so keep that in mind for any out of town relatives or friends you plan to buy for this year.

Now, I have yet to get any suggestions for a name for the new line, but I was thinking something like "Kissed" by Sinfully Sweets..."Because everyone loves to be Kissed." (I know I do!!)Waddya think?

Advanced cake class starts this evening, I'm super excited to graduate from this one and move onto fondant, gumpaste, etc. Not sure what we're working on in this first class since we were told not to bring anything, so we'll see what comes about.

Thanks for all your support, Cupcakes!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment