Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finally have time to breathe...

...and add my second entry to the SS blog!! I don't have much time because I'm just finishing up lunch at my regular day job (ugh) so I'll just throw out a few photos that I promised plus a few that many of you may not have seen yet of recent cakes. I was excited to show all of you the corset cake from my class last week, however in transit back home it slid against the edge of the box so the "boobs" are a little flat on the top. Oops!! Transportation's a b*tch to a cake maker!! If everyone could just eat their cakes at my kitchen table where I decorate them, life would be so much easier...

Leaving work early today to go home and bake for class tomorrow night...it's a wedding cake, so someone's gonna have to help me eat it, volunteers?

Also, I found my red velvet and Woodchuck pic hiding on my phone...yay!!!

Enjoy, and thanks for following, Cupcakes!!

Jen


Hello ladies!!!

It started as this...literally...


We found Nemo!!


Can you say Postseason?


This...is...sewious...(wait, wrong show)




No comments:

Post a Comment