Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thinking of offering a new product - Need feedback!!

True to my word, I am not here to sell products through my blog, it's merely an outlet for thoughts and ideas on my journey to build my business. As many of you know, my journey began as RCF Gifts, with gift baskets being a main staple of my business. I'd like to get back to that concept and offer more than just sweet treats, so I took a few days to put together the handmade Buckeye charm/dangle bracelets pictured below (yes, I actually made them). I'm thinking of offering them for around $12-15. Of course, I personally wouldn't buy one since I'm a Michigan fan (my skin burned for days when I was done), but I know a lot of people around me eat that stuff up. Next week, I will work on necklaces and earrings and see what I can create from this tiny little brain of mine. Leave some comments and let me know what you think!!


Why yes, I WILL take your money for OSU related items!!


Thanks Cupcakes!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment